agriculture fertilizer granular ammonium sulphate 20.5%-21%
1).Granular & Powder & Crystal are available.
2).Supply ability:5,000MT per month
ammonium sulphate nitrate fertilizer N20.5%-21%
1. Nitrogen : 20.5%min steel /coking grade; 21%min
2. Moisture: 0.1%-2%
|Appearance||No visible mechanical impurities||No visible mechanical impurities||Qualified|
|Nitrogen Content (dry basis) %||21.0min||21.0||Qualified|
|Water content %||0.2 max||0.1||Qualified|
|Free acid(H2SO4) content %||0.03max||0.01||Qualified|
|Conclusion||This lot product conforms to the standards|
amonium sulphate/ammonium sulphate N20.5%-21
Generally, it is a by-product from chemical (cyanuric acid, capro, acrylonitrile, sodium cyanide, monosodium glutamate – MSG, methyl methacrylate – MMA, etc.) or steel plant.
2.Category: typical inorganic nitrogen fertilizer.
best fast release, quick acting fertilizer directly for a variety of soil and crops. More efficiency than urea,
ammonium bicarbonate, ammonium chloride, ammonium nitrate.
4.Disadvantage: nitrogen content (21%) lower than urea(46%).
seed fertilizers, base fertilizer and additional fertilizer.
Particularly suitable for:the soil which lack of sulfur, low chlorine tolerance crops, sulfur-philic crops,
Suitable for the rice seedling, the growth of tea, grass, vegetables, and fruit trees, effectually rapid
promoting the growth of grain, vegetables, fruits, grass and other plants.
Popular in Japan, Southeast Asia, as well as northeast China where plant premium rice.
Large granular ammonium sulphate can also serve as raw material for compound fertilizer.
It provides the nutrients of non-protein nitrogen to ruminants. It also used for fish culture in some areas.
- Try to not use ammonium sulphate in paddy fields.
- Ammonium sulphate are acidic fertilizers. It can increase the acidity of the soil, Therefore should pay attention to use in acidic soils with alkaline fertilizer, such as plant ash, phosphate rock
- powder or calcium magnesium phosphate and so on. Use in neutral and alkaline soil alkaline soils, in order to prevent calcium ion combined with sulfate ion to insoluble calcium sulfate (gypsum), caused by soil hardened, and should apply with organic fertilizer
- In chemical industry, as the raw materials of hydrogen peroxide, ammonium alum
- and ammonium chloride; the minor ingredient of ammonium persulfate, lysine.
- In welding industry, as a welding agent.
- In textile industry, as a flame retardant.
- In electroplating industry, as a plating bath additive.
- In dyeing industry, as a dyeing auxiliaries of acid dyes.
- In leather industry, as a deliming agent.
- In food industry, as a dough conditioning agent (fermentation medium), a catalyst of sauce food.
- In pharmaceutical industry, as a salting-out agent, it can purifying proteins by precipitation
- In pesticide industry, as a adjuvant agent. Add in water soluble insecticides, herbicides, and fungicides, such as 2,4-D Amine Salt, glyphosate, and glufosinate herbicides.
- Transportation & Storage:Kept in dry and place, avoid moisture, water, rain and fire, normal transportation.
HS Code: 31022100
ammonium sulfate, diammonium sulphate, sulfuric acid diammonium salt, sulfato de amonio.
CAS No.: 7783-20-2
Molecular Formula: (NH4)2SO4
Molecular Weight: 132.13
Property:pH value of 0.1M solution is 5.5, Density is 1.769 g/cm3 (20 °C), hygroscopic, soluble in
water, insoluble in acetone, alcohol and ether.