soluble fertilizer Ammonium Sulphate
1. Chemical Name: Ammonium Sulphate
2. Molecular formula: (NH4)2SO4
3. Molecular weight:: 132.13
4. CAS No.: 7783-20-2
|Product Name||Ammonium Sulphate|
|Free acid as H2SO4||0.03%max|
|Benefits||Is a quick acting form of water soluble nitrogen that stimulates vegetative growth and produces deep green color.|
Contains high sulfur(24%) to enhance decomposition of thatch through stimulation of soil micro-organisms, improves color and density of turf.
Is a very economical form of nitrogen and sulfur.
Is a very high quality, screened crystalline material that is not produced as a result of any by-product manufacturing process.
Completely soluble in water and is suitable for drip irrigation systems, pivot irrigation.
|Application Rates||Application at the recommended rates will last approximately 4 to 6 weeks.|
– GROUND COVER: Broadcast at 2.5kg. per 100 sq. meter.
– SHRUBS & EVERGREENS: Sprinkle 4/5 cup evenly around drip line of plant and work into top 1 meter of soil.
– TREES: Apply 0.7kg .per 1 meter of trunk diameter. Distribute evenly under branches out to drip line.
NOTE: Liquid measuring cups are very close in estimating the weight of dry granular fertilizers.
Example: an 8 oz.(1cup) measuring cup holds approximately 8 oz. of dry granular fertilizer
|Storage||It must be kept in airy, cool, dry place, and must avoid excessive heat.|