Granular ammonium sulphate
1) ammonium sulphate
2) Nitrogen :≥21
3) Moisture:1.0% max
4) Color: white or off white granular.
|Ammonium sulphate(Ammonium sulfate)|
|Nitrogen Content||20.5% min||Inspect Standard||GB535-1995|
|Moisture||1.0% max||Molecular Formula||(NH4)2SO4|
|Free Acid||0.2% max||HS Code||31022100|
|Grade Standard||Steel grade||Place of origin||China(mainland)|
|Application||Agriculture, Industry||Brand Name||LUXI|
|Appearance||White or off white granular|
II. Packing & Delivery:
|Packaging Detail:||Usually 25kg/ 50kg /1 ton /1.1 ton per PP bag with PE liner, neutral English marks. Shrink-wrapped pallet is available, or tailor made as per your request.|
|Delivery Detail:||7-10 working days.|
III. Application in Agriculture:
1.Ammonium Sulphate is mostly used as nitrogen fertilizer, it provides an equal balance of nitrogen and sulphur, meets short term sulphur deficits of crops, pastures and other plants.
2.Fast release, quick acting;
3.More efficiency than urea, ammonium bicarbonate, ammonium chloride, ammonium nitrate;
4.Can be readily blended with other fertilisers. It has the desirable agronomic features of being a source
of both nitrogen and sulphur. 5. Ammonium sulphate can make crops thrive and improve fruit quality
and yield and strengthen resistance to disaster,can be used for common soil and plant in basic fertilizer,
additional fertilizer and seed manure. Suitable for the rice seedling, paddy fields, wheat and grain,
corns or maize, the growth of tea, vegetables, fruit trees, hay grass, lawns, turf and other plants.
1.Storage: Ammonium Sulphate should be stored in cool, dry, ventilated warehouse, avoid to be
exposed in sunshine, rain, and high temperature.
2. During the transportation: avoid shipment with acid, alkali stuff, prevent it from sunlight and rain
and do not damage the packing bags.
V. Fire Protection:
1. Keep away from sources of ignition.
2.Wear suitable protective clothing and gloves
3.In case of accident or if you feel unwell, seek medical advice immediately (show the label whenever
4. Keep container tightly closed.
1. Highly flammable
2. Toxic by inhalation, in contact with skin and if swallowed
VII. Service We Can Provide:
1.Quick and positive reply after receiving your inquiry.
2. Free sample before shipment.
3. Quality control before and during shipment.
4. Packing according to clients’ requirement.
5. Mixed container, we can mix different items in one container.
6. Loading photos as required.
7. Prompt shipment with right shipping line.
8. SGS or BV Certification as required.
9.Experienced in making D/P and L/C docs.